Safe & Secure
Some of Our Trusted Providers
Compare Mortgage Deals from Leading Mortgage Providers
Taking out a mortgage is a big deal. It's probably the most significant financial commitment you'll make, so it's essential you find the best mortgage rates with a trusted mortgage provider.
WeTrust, together with Fluent Mortgages, provide a mortgage comparison service that’s simple and stress-free. Whether you’re moving into your first home, downsizing in retirement or looking to remortgage, you can find the best mortgage deals with WeTrust.
How WeTrust Mortgages Work
You'll get access to some of the UK’s leading mortgage providers and best deals with WeTrust’s mortgage comparison service. With low interest and fixed rate deals on offer, we can find you a mortgage that suits your needs.
Each mortgage lender on WeTrust’s panel will have a set of criteria they’ll use to decide whether to give you a mortgage. They look at things like how much you want to borrow, how big your deposit is and your credit rating. They’ll also want to satisfy themselves you’ll be able to continue to repay your mortgage in the future.
Free advice from a dedicated mortgage expert
You can’t find the right mortgage just by filling in a form online. That’s why we give you a dedicated, experienced mortgage broker to take you through the process. They’ll be there to answer your questions and support you whenever you need it.
Mortgages from 5 to 35 years
Most people opt for a 25-year mortgage when they’re stepping onto the property ladder. WeTrust’s mortgage comparison service offers mortgages from 5 to 35 years. Want to pay your home off quickly? Get a shorter mortgage, but remember, the monthly repayments will be higher than a longer one.
Low and fixed rates available
WeTrust’s comparison service offers a range of mortgages, including variable and fixed-rate deals. You may get a better interest rate if you provide a bigger deposit.
As Easy as 1, 2, 3
WeTrust’s mortgage comparison is stress-free and straightforward. In just a few minutes, you can start the journey to your new home.
What size mortgage you’d like
Tell us the amount you want to borrow for your mortgage and how long you want to borrow it.
Tell us a bit about yourself
Give us your contact details and address and the value of the property you wish to buy.
Hit the 'Get Quotes Now' button. One of our expert mortgage advisors will contact you to talk through what you need and start searching for the right mortgage for you.
WeTrust Mortgages FAQs
Or you can take out an interest-only mortgage. You only pay the interest each month, and at the end of the mortgage term, you must pay off the capital. You have to show the lender you've got a plan in place to repay the mortgage at the end of the term. Standard repayment options include endowment policies, pensions and stocks-and-shares ISAs.
- Mortgage broker fee: if you use a mortgage advisor to find a mortgage, they may charge a fee.
- Booking fee: a non-refundable fee you’ll sometimes be charged to reserve a mortgage.
- Arrangement fee: also known as a product or completion fee, it’s the fee the lender charges to set up your mortgage.
- Valuation fee: a fee charged for valuing your property to make sure it’s worth what you want to borrow.
- Mortgage account fee: A fee for the lender’s administration costs during the term of the mortgage.
- Legal fees: This covers the legal paperwork involved in buying a property.
- How much deposit you have: you're likely to get a lower interest rate if you've got a large deposit.
- Length of deal: lenders offer variable and fixed interest rate deals. If you change mortgages before the deal ends, you must pay an early repayment charge.
- Standard rate: what interest rate your mortgage will move onto once the fixed-rate deal ends.